Monday, May 07, 2007

Welcome to My Life with Christ - Post #1

Hey Everybody!

I have finally decided to get with the 21st century and create a blog! I am totally new to all of this, but I think it will be fun! I don't see myself as an eloquent writer - I wish I was one of those people who could paint a picture with their words, but unfortunately that is not one of my gifts! I will do my best however, to make this a place of encouragement for all of you. God continues to teach me so many things that I just cannot keep to myself! Please feel free to leave comments on the posts. I would love to hear from you guys. Also, if there are specific subjects you would like me to write about, please let me know. I will write about them in future posts. I also have a few links on the right hand column - check them out! Stay tuned...I'll be posting again soon!

Love ya,

Jenifer Smith

No comments: