Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Official!

For those of you who haven't heard - I sold my home this weekend! Or I should say, "God sold my home this weekend!" He is SO faithful! The past 6 months have been truly a growing experience as I have had to wait patiently on the Lord and trust that He was going to provide for me regardless of what the final outcome would be.

God sometimes allows us to get to a point of desperation in order to teach us to trust Him. Could God have sold my home months ago? Of course! - but then I would have missed out on some amazing times with Him as He taught me how to trust Him in ways I never have before. True faith in God isn't dependant on what He does for us - it is based on WHO He is! At times when there seems to be no answers in sight, focus on what you do know about God and His character. God is all-knowing, all powerful and holy. He is our strength, our fortress, deliverer, healer, El Elyon - The most High God. Nothing is impossible for Him!

A righteous man "will have no fear of bad news; His heart is steadfast, TRUSTING in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear. In the end he will look in triumph over his foes." Psalm 112:7-8

No comments: