Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Casting Crowns Christmas Celebration

I LOVE Christmas music...therefore I LOVE Christmas concerts! My bro-in-law has a friend, Denver who is in a band ("Denver and the Mile High Orchestra"). Denver was kind to get me some free tickets to the show they were touring with. Guess which one it was? Casting Crowns! - along with Natalie Grant, Avalon, Michael English and Pure NRG. I took my BCF, Shelley with me, and we had so much fun! Not only did we get in for free, but Denver also got us some backstage passes for a "Meet and Greet" after the concert.

Here is everyone together on stage (including a kids' choir from my church - FBC Woodstock)


Me and Shelley - our seats were way down on the floor close to the stage!


Me and Janna from Avalon at the "Meet and Greet" after the show


Me and Melissa from Avalon


I was so excited to meet Natalie Grant. She is my absolute favorite! I am singing her song, "I Believe" at my church's Christmas concert this weekend. (FBC Woodstock)


This is Denver. He was so nice to get us the tickets!


The concert was amazing, and we had a blast! We were out so late though that we returned home a bit on the slap-happy side cause we were overtired. That made it more fun though - you know when you get to the point that everything is funny? I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. :)

No comments: